- A gkrellm (GNU Krell Monitors) plugin
gkrellsun is a plugin for gkrellm which can display the following:
- Sun's setting time
- Sun's rising time
- Sun's estimate time before setting/rising
- Sun's path and current location on that path
- Sun's apogee path
As of 0.11.0:
- Moon displayed a full image (identical to gkrellmoon).
- User can click on image to toggle between Sun/Moon.
- Sun/Moon images will be toggle every X minutes (changable).
- Moon has a tooltip with more info.
- Note that 0.11.x is for use with gkrellm-2.2.x which uses gtk+ 2.4.x
There are currently two background images.
One is a static UltraViolet image and the
other is an Orange image consists of six levels of brightness.
The text color for each of the Suns' rise/set/eta times can be set
independantly. The font type and size can also be set for all the
If you file a bug report (or email me) please send the
- longitude and latitude of your currect location
- a name of a city (and country) near your location
- Configuration tab v0.11.1
- UV Sun with rise/set times and star
- UV Sun with rise/set/eta times, path and star
- Orange Sun with rise/set times and star
- Orange Sun with rise/set/eta times, path and star
- UV Sun with rise/set times
- Orange Sun with rise/set times (The sun had just set).
Updated : 2004-05-15 01:27:44 EST